Saturday 31 December 2016

Challege 48 and Winners of Challenges 46 & 47

Good morning and welcome

This will be our last challenge of 2016, so I would just like to say….

·         Thank you to each and everyone one of you who have entered our challenges, without you there would be no ‘Crafty Friends Challenge blog

Thank you to the fantastic design team ladies who are so talented and have created beautiful work throughout the year.  I hope they have all inspired you.

Thank you to our wonderful sponsors who have supported us during 2016 

offering prizes and supplying the DT with their gorgeous digital stamps.

I wish you all a very Happy, Healthy and Creative 2017




Its now time to announce our lucky Winners and Top 3 Favourites. 

Our first randomly picked winner who will receive the following digital stamps 

from Small and Round is  23 Petra M  **CLAIMED**


Our second randomly picked winner who will receive a prize 
from Art by Miran is Number 54 Ingunn  **CLAIMED**

Congratulations to you both, please contact Diane Louise at
craftyfriendschallengeblog8@gmail.com  to claim your prize
and receive your winners badge.

On your email, in the subject line, can you put the words
'Winner of Challenge 47 and the name of your Sponsor'

(Don't forget, you have 14 days to claim)


and now for the Top 3 favourites, as chosen by Tammy
Congratulations and please collect your Top 3 Winners badge 
from the tab at the top of the page.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------


Re-Draw for Challenge 46 Prizes

Deanne, who was the winner of the Sherri Baldy, My Besties prize has asked me to to a re-draw for the digital stamps, as she would like the prize to go to another winner, as she already owns them.



The new randomly picked winner who will receive the digital stamps above
from Sherri Baldy, My Besties is Number 78 Claudia  **CLAIMED**



The 2nd prize was not claimed within the 14 days, 
so the new randomly picked winner who will recive a prize 
from Star Stampz is Number 1 Sheryl Hare  **CLAIMED**


Congratulations to the both of you, please contact Diane Louise at
craftyfriendschallengeblog8@gmail.com  to claim your prize
and receive your winners badge.

On your email, in the subject line, can you put the words
'Winner of Challenge 46 and the name of your Sponsor 


(Don't forget, you have 14 days to claim)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------


Now onto our new challenge for this fortnight at Crafty Friends...

The theme of this challenge is

ANYTHING GOES


You can make anything you like, maybe a card, a scrapbook layout of even home decorYou can use any products you like to enter as long as it follows the theme for this fortnight. 


Here are details of this challenge's wonderful sponsor... 

Di's Digi Stamps


I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people. I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.  This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!

One lucky winner will receive a $12 voucher to spend
 at Di’s Digi Stamps on-line Store.

Click here to be taken to their web-store and
Click here to be taken to their blog.

For more inspiration, please visit Di's Digi Stamp's 


If you would like to be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize,
please enter your creation using Inlinkz below.

Don't forget you can enter up to 3 times


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 
...and here is inspiration from Team 2... If you want to take a closer look at the DT's beautiful cards/projects or leave them a comment, just click on the name above their card/project and it will take you straight to their own personal blogs.



Taking a Break for this Challenge



Have fun crafting this fortnight
See you in 2017

Crafty Hugs
Diane Louise and Team 2 Ladies xx


_______________________________________




6 comments:

Un Arcobaleno di Colori said...

Hi Ladies! Thank you so much for picking my card in your Top 3! I'm delighted!
Congrats to all the winners too.
I wish you a very happy new year to you all!
Hugs and Smiles
Francesca

Karen Howard said...

Wondering if the design team is interested in hosting a challenge to make blank thank pet themed handmade cards to donate to Sending Paw Prints. Hosting a challenge also helps spread the word.

Sending Paw Prints supports our furry friends by collecting blank thank you pet themed handmade cards and donating them to animal shelters and rescue groups for them to write thank you messages to foster parents, donors and volunteers.

If you are interested in helping out please check out this link.
http://sendingpawprints.blogspot.com

Please be sure to leave a link to the challenge post and I'll and your badge in the sidebar with a link back.

Thank you!
Karen Howard

Doris Klein said...

Wow.. just amazing Works Girls! Very very nice! AWESOME!!!!

Happy new and crafty year...

Hugs Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Die Sketchtanten
*DT* The Sketchy Challenges

Janice said...

Fabulous inspiration from the design team!
Janice x

vicky's scrapping passion said...

Amazing work DT. So very inspiring. TFS

Diane Louise J said...

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments Ladies.

Crafty Hugs
Diane Louise, Tanya and Team 2 Ladies xx